- Fully integrated general contractor accounting, job costing, change order and subcontract management software
- General contractor-specific functionality such as estimating/takeoff software and real-time accrual of job costs
- Change order management to track potential changes at the field level, ensure that approved changes are invoiced profitably and automatically update the job estimate/budget
- Equipment Management to track profitability by unit and maximize ROI on both equipment and fleet vehicles
- Certified Payroll reporting for union and prevailing wage jobs
- Vital project close-out processes with tracking of deficiencies
- Powerful financial reporting that includes flexible WIP scheduling and detailed project views
- Executive Dashboard reports that provide project costs, revenue and key performance indicators in real time
Monday, November 7, 2011
Construction Estimating Tool for General Contractors
General Contractors know the key to profitability is having accurate estimates for everything from electrical to concrete work. Contractors Software Group develops fully integrated and affordable general contractor software solutions to choose from based upon your size and needs of your contracting business. Estimating Software along with our Digital Takeoff solution, digitizes your construction plans or photos, generates fully detailed bids, cost estimates, and professional reports quickly and accurately so you can win more work, more often, more profitably!
General Contractors are benefited with reduced costs while hiring or employing a full time Surveyor or Estimator. Cost Estimating is a powerful and innovative construction estimating solution; you can create estimates, perform digital takeoffs and manage the bid day process using a single solution. A comprehensive materials database allows you to refine each bid to take full advantage of project opportunities, and accurately calculate the cost of any size project – quickly and easily.
Construction Estimating for General Contractor Software Features Include:
We have been engaged in many changeable projects over the years offer QTO services for the following project categories:
- Industrial Units
- Residential, both housing and apartments
As a general contractor, you need tools that can help you estimate everything from plumbing to roofing. Whether you are working on new construction or remodels, On-Screen Takeoff and Quick Bid can help you quickly and accurately estimate and prepare your next bid.
Posted by Manoj Kumar Singh