- Closed-loop estimating (real time effectual feedback from estimating to production to installation)
- Parametric configuration (to deal with the real world of three-dimensional manufactured products)
- Job costing (compatible with any accounting software like Quickbook)
- Project management
- Inventory management
- Production management
- Change management and releasing
- Labor scheduling and tracking (shop floor and field)
- Work order formation
- Warehouse/inventory/material management
- Automatic generation of Bills of Material (BOM's)
- Capacity management and planning
- Work flow / business process management / process optimization
- Fully automated shop floor data collection
- TimeTrack mobile that assembles and reports location, time and job information from any GPS-enabled mobile device
Thursday, May 31, 2012
TRAKware provides end to end solution for your construction estimating process
TRAKware is a business management solution that contains an extremely instinctive synchronized scheduling system to recreate the production schedule graphically and convey it to all the personnel engaged with the project.
TRAKware provides great benefits to a large number of industry sectors that range from Retail Environments / Store Fixtures, Architectural Woodworking / Architectural Millwork, Cabinets & Casegoods, Doors & Windows, Furniture, Equipment, Oil & Gas (Rigs, Pressure Vessels, Piping, Separators, Tanks, Skids), Metal Fabricators, Plastic Injection Molding, Solid Surface, Truck Mounted Equipment and Electronics, contract, engineer-to-order (ETO) manufacturing, fabrication, and construction companies
TRAKware's ground-breaking and proven parametric configuration engine offers huge benefits for estimating, manufacturing, and engineering, during the complete project lifecycle.
TRAKware is mostly applied by metal fabircators. TRAKware can resolve particular issues and generate an incorporated, powerful, consistent and time-tested solution scalable to any size custom metal fabricator.
TRAKware can automatically find out instantaneous labor and material consumption from quoting/estimation through to delivery and installation, finish with start-to-finish traceability.
TRAKware plays a proactive role for midstream corrections when necessary for fabricators. TRAKware can be useful from estimation to project completion. It’s exclusive parametric quoting engine provides quicker, precise estimating to effortlessly capture all valuable project information required to drive material, labor & work order management, purchasing, receiving, inventory, scheduling, invoicing, and change-order management from the original estimator’s "take-off".TRAKware can be set up over the divisions of the company reorganizing core business verticals as well as financials, inventory and production management. Real-time information assimilation from the shop floor - to the top floor facilitating constant visibility and control over all dimension of daily operations. This leads to well-timed and significant decision making.
Features : -
For any kind of construction cost estimating and quantity takeoff services, please visit us at www.quantity-takeoff.com