adsense analytic

Monday, July 28, 2014

Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor

In the video I will teach you how to use Excel to build a worksheet for estimating projects for the small contractor. The end result is a very basic, but usable estimating template. I hope to make additional videos to expand on this template and build a complete system of estimating, proposals letters, tracking your hours and materials and invoicing the job. All your information about the job is in one worksheet. I am not selling a product and I am a contractor just like you. I just wanted to teach other contractors how to use Excel in estimating. If I get some interest in the video then I will continue to make more of them. If no one is interested then I'll just stop at one video.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published By
Rajib Dey
www.quantity-takeoff.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment