- Gantt chart is utilized to highlight phases and activities associated with a project.
- The critical points on the chart are pointed out with bold or colored outlines of the bars.
- An updated Gantt chart facilitates to deal with the project efficiently and solve the schedule issues.
- Computer software can streamline the process for creating and updating a Gantt chart.
- To convey plan or status concerning a construction project.
- To supervise tasks inside a project.
- To communicate the sequence and extent of exact tasks or process from a construction project,
- To reveal which tasks rely on execution of earlier tasks.
www.quantity-takeoff.com (Get all types of estimating sheets, softwares, directory, news, building codes)