- $16,000 will be rewarded with six (6) individual scholarships. One (1) at $4,000, two (2) at $3,000 each and three (3) at $2,000 each.
- A supplementary $500 is provided to an individual scholarship receiver who belongs to a dynamic CMAA Student Chapter Member
- The students who registered in CM programs at Stanford, UC Berkeley, Sacramento State, Chico State, Fresno State and San Jose State universities can avail the scholarship program.
- The Students having a desire to apply for the scholarship must complete the 2014 Scholarship Application Package accessible on the NorCal Chapter website. Visit http://www.cmaanorcal.org/ to obtain the application form.
- Each application will be appraised and rewarded following the criteria mentioned in the application.
- All the students have to submit their applications prior to March 12, 2014 @ 5:00 PM.
- Students and their advisors must join the 2014 Scholarships/Awards Banquet scheduled to be held on May 22, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Sacramento, 1209 L. St., Sacramento, CA 95814.
www.quantity-takeoff.com (Get all types of estimating sheets, softwares, directory, news, building codes)