- At least 5 years of working experience as a quantity surveyor or commercial manager.
- Experience in dealing with projects as well as people.
- Good Knowledge and perceptive of existing quantity surveying and commercial management theory and practice.
- Capable of making communicate and negotiation successfully with students, colleagues and partners.
- Undergraduate degree in Quantity Surveying and a Masters / postgraduate qualification in associated subject.
- MRICS or corresponding professional qualifications.
|Image Courtesy: helpingyoudate.com|