1. Accomplishment of the project in due course: The key liability of the project management team is to deliver the project in scheduled time. A site civil engineer has also to take this liability as he is the part and parcel of the project management team.
To accomplish a building construction project timely, a project management team has to take responsibility to make a “master Schedule” for the project. In this regard, the project manager should take the sole liability.
It is necessary to create the master schedule on the basis of the company’s rule. Now, the monthly and weekly target of the project will be determined on the basis of master schedule.
If it becomes easier to monitor each construction task on weekly basis, there will be no obstacles for the project to be accomplished in due course.
Therefore, the tasks given below should be undertaken to finish a building construction project in due course –:
• Create master schedule for the project
• Make a monthly plan on the basis of the master schedule
• Arrange weekly target on the basis of monthly target
• Monitor weekly target every day