2. Layout (stop end) braced to withstand vertical and lateral loads.
3. Form panels are sufficiently braced and attached with each other.
4. Formwork corners shall be adequately attached so that leakage, bulging and spreading of concrete do not occur.
5. Make sure there is adequate length for wall ties as well as necessary strength and spacing as necessary.
7. In double member wales, one member remains continuous over the location of form ties.
8. Wall ties and bolts are tightened properly.
9. In case of double member, wales are utilized an
11. Make sure that there is no grout leakage at joints among panels and joints connecting old concrete and panels over them.
12. Examine the provision of resistance against uplift for sloping faces of concrete formwork.