- Preserves 30 to 50 % weight than a equivalent solid slab – equal stiffness.
- 20% concrete lessening in other components.
- The decreased weight of the slab will lead to a modification in design to longer spans and/or condensed deck thickness.
- It can be easily used with seismic as it minimizes the total weight of the building.
- Minimize concrete usage – 1 kg recycled plastic substitutes 100 kg of concrete.
- With this system the cost of the building is decreased by 8 to 10 %.
|Image Courtesy: blog.archpaper.com|