The details of the newly launched software applications are given below :
- WinEst 15.0 -- It is a database-motivated software that includes a extremely adjustable spreadsheet for generating, fine-tuning and providing cost estimates.
- Modelogix 3.2 – It is ideal for accumulating and evaluating past-project data and creating extensive cost models for forthcoming projects.
- Prolog 9.6.1 – It is a project-management and cost-control software which provides great benefits to general contractors (GCs) and construction managers by systematizing project workflows and giving access to information from any place.
- Proliance 5.5 Office Application Pack – Microsoft Office extensions for Proliance software, amalgamating capital planning, program as well as project management skills.
- Vico Office 4.2 – It is a virtual construction software, expanding 3D models with constructability analysis and coordination, location-based quantity takeoff, 4D (time) scheduling and production control, and 5D (cost) estimating.
These new versions of WinEst, Modelogix, Prolog, Proliance and Vico Office and any further information regarding these products can be accessed at www.meridiansystems.com. Updates on Vico Office will be available at www.vicosoftware.com.
Published by Rajib Dey
www.quantity-takeoff.com (An information hub for construction estimating)
Like us on facebook