Methods of Setting Line and Grade in Construction of Sewer Sanitary System:
1. Stakes or crosses are set up on the surface on an offset from the centerline of sewer sanitary
2. Stakes are set in the bottom of the trench on the sanitary sewer line since the rough grade for the sanitary sewer is finished.
3. Elevations provided for the finished trench grade and sanitary sewer invert whereas sanitary sewer construction proceeds.
4. A laser beam of light set in the manhole or a particular height over sanitary sewer flow line.
1. Stakes or crosses set up on the surface on an offset from the centerline of sewer sanitary: In general, this method is very effective for small diameter sewer sanitary system. Substantially, crosses, stakes, or spikes are arranged at a consistent offset from sewer sanitary centerline.
The excavated soil material should remain at one side of the sewer sanitary trench and the stakes should be arranged at the other side.