- Capability to bear very high load / shear / moment capacity
- Inferior noise and vibration
- Ground is “visible” throughout construction that allows validation of design assumptions
- Capacity to deal with unfavorable ground along with natural or artificial obstacles
- Ability to drill into hard rock
- Can be built up to tight tolerances
Friday, January 20, 2017
Learn the step-by-step processes for bore piling
A Bored Pile stands for a nondisplacement form of foundation and bored piling is a system that is applied for boring a spherical hole into the ground as well as setting up steel reinforcement and filling the bore hole by concrete to develop a pile. Boring is executed to the design depth with the use of a crane mounted or a track mounted hydraulic drilling rigs.
Bored piling is useful for withstanding heavy vertical loads generated in high building. Bored pile is a cast-in-place concrete pile that is casted on construction site.
Usually bored piling is undertaken on those high buildings or enormous industrial complexes, for which foundation should be strong enough to carry the load of thousands of tons, particularly in unsteady or tough soil conditions. Bored piling machine that contains specially designed drilling tools, buckets and grabs is used to cast bored piling. It is applied to take out the soil and rock. Generally it can drill into 50metres depth of soil.
Benefits of Bored Piling